Location: Tulsa, OK
Position: Aircraft Maintenance Production Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Omni Air Transport provides in-house maintenance support for our fleet and external customers. The Aircraft Maintenance Production Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the in-house maintenance operations, from daily work assignments to techs, updates to customers on job status, assist with quoting, monitor labor hours, assisting with parts procurement to setting up after hour AOG support.
Duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead Team of Technicians in day-to-day maintenance activities.
- Manage multiple projects at a time.
- Coordinate with Vendors and Customers
- Participate in SMS duties as assigned to the position.
- Maintain monthly reporting for internal and regulatory agencies.
- Perform quality control and assurance of aircraft maintenance activities including overhaul, modification, maintenance and repair of aircraft structures, engines and accessories as well as of maintenance policy, training and logistical systems
- Review and revise all company maintenance manuals to ensure completeness, availability, and accessibility to maintenance personnel
- Provide effective training to internal and external stakeholders on aircraft maintenance policies, procedures and practices in accordance with best practices, applicable CFRs and Omni directives
- Ensure availability of aircraft ground support systems
- Train and qualify Mechanics and Maintenance Inspectors
- Ensures good communication between the Overseeing Agencies for all Omni-held certificates.
- Assure all work accomplished by mechanics is completed in accordance with the company’s policies and General Maintenance Manual, Manufacturer’s Maintenance Manuals and current CFRs
- Ensure all company maintenance facilities and equipment are kept clean, organized for efficient maintenance workflow.
- Scheduling, planning and performance of required aircraft maintenance and inspections.
- Directing the maintenance department and service agencies to assure maintenance is performed in an efficient and satisfactory manner and in accordance with Omni manuals and applicable FAA regulations.
- Review Work Orders for billing.
- Monitoring Maintenance Labor Cost and utilization.
- Performing Maintenance Control Responsibilities during after-hours.
- Other duties as delegated by the Director of Maintenance/President
- Knowledge of all aspects of aircraft maintenance.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Great organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task various projects at a time and complete in a timely manner.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel
- Learjet experience is strongly preferred.
- Flexibility in scheduling due to after-hours on-call responsibilities
- Must be a cooperative member of the team and able to get along with others.
- Must be loyal, reliable, and dependable.
- Possesses a valid Airframe and Powerplant License
- At least 5 years of Part 145 Aircraft Maintenance, including at least 1 year in the capacity of a supervisor role.
- Familiarity with Traxxall Maintenance Tracking system preferred.
- Must possess excellent organizational and computer skills
- Must be at least 18 years old and a high school graduate
- Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license
- Ability to easily adapt to change and new technology
- Must be goal-oriented, have exceptional attention to detail, and work well independently and with a team.
- Must be able to pass a ten-year Background/Criminal/OMV/Drug Screen
Omni Air Transport offers competitive pay and benefits. This includes medical, vision, dental, PTO, matching 401K, and life insurance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email resume: OATcareers@flyomni.com
DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, M/F/DISABILITY/VETERAN