Location: Tulsa, Ok
Position: AOG Aircraft Maintenance Technician (Omni Aircraft Maintenance)
Job Type: Full-time
Omni Aircraft Maintenance has been inspecting, maintaining, and operating aircraft since 1983. After decades of solely maintaining the in-house charter fleet for sister company, Omni Air Transport, a dedicated maintenance company was formed in 2020 backed by a nearly 40-year history of safety, reliability, and service excellence. For more information, visit omnimx.com.
POSITION: AOG Aircraft Maintenance Technician
LOCATION: Tulsa, OK
This position will serve as an AOG Aircraft Maintenance Technician in Tulsa, OK. 100% travel is expected within 4-5 hours’ drive of Tulsa, OK but could include other parts of the United States. Individual would be responsible for safe execution of all maintenance tasks.
The qualified candidate will possess an A&P certificate with 3 years’ experience maintaining business jet aircraft. The preferred candidate has also received factory approved training on business jet aircraft types. Part 145 Repair Station experience with Learjet Inspection experience is preferred. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to receive factory approved training on one or more aircraft types.
Duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
• Provide immediate AOG response to any location dispatched, however, most of the AOG responses should be within 4-5 hours of Tulsa. 100% travel is expected.
• Responsible for maintaining records, expenses and reporting of all work so work orders can be processed accurately and timely.
• Ensure proper and adequate equipment is used, acceptable parts or components are installed, and approved hardware or supplies are used.
• Serve as the main point of contact to customers during the AOG event ensuring timely updates are provided.
• Maintain and grow customer relationships.
• Maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
• Provide updates to Omni leadership and support throughout AOG event.
• Ensure all work is accomplished within the requirements of the Repair Station Manual and in accordance with Quality Department to ensure regulatory compliance.
• Responsible for keeping work area and company vehicle interior and exterior clean.
• Attend training courses as assigned by DOM/President.
• Comply with all company rules and regulations, procedures set forth in company manuals, and policies developed by managers.
• Maintenance duties for aircraft located in the Tulsa hangar will also be assigned when not traveling for AOG.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Must have an A&P License.
• 3 years’ experience maintaining business aircraft.
• Must be able to bend frequently, stand for long periods of time, and must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must be reliable with a flexible schedule, willing to travel for AOG Support and work on-call.
• Must be willing to work in all weather conditions.
• Must be goal oriented, have an exceptional attention to detail, excellent communication skills and work well independently and with teams.
• Must possess excellent organizational and computer skills
• Must be at least 18 years old and a high school graduate
• Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license
• Ability to easily adapt to change and new technology
• Must be goal-oriented, have exceptional attention to detail, and work well independently and with a team.
• Must be able to pass a ten-year Background/Criminal/OMV/Drug Screen
Omni Aircraft Transport offers competitive pay and benefits. This includes medical, vision, dental, PTO, matching 401K, and life insurance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email resume: Careers@flyomni.com
DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, M/F/DISABILITY/VETERAN