Location: Tulsa, OK Preferred
Position: AOG Dispatch Coordinator
Job Type: Full-Time
Omni Air Transport is a world-leading private aviation company with nearly 40 years’ experience in aircraft charter and management. Founded in 1983, the company is centrally based in Tulsa, OK with satellite bases across the United States. Omni Air Transport’s commitment to safety is evidenced by the highly experienced team and recognized among the top 1% of its peers for safety accreditations including Argus Platinum, Wyvern Flight Leader Wingman, IS-BAO Stage III, SMSVP Participant and Department of Defense Preferred Charter Operator. The modern, Wi-Fi-equipped fleet, pristine cabins, and 24/7 concierge service is the reason clients confidently charter with Omni Air Transport. For more information, visit flyomni.com.
POSITION: AOG Dispatch Coordinator
LOCATION: Tulsa, OK Preferred*
*Will consider candidates from anywhere in the U.S.
Omni Aircraft Maintenance is seeking an experienced AOG Dispatch Coordinator to join our rapidly growing organization and team. The successful candidate will have experience working with Aircraft Maintenance Technicians on business jet aircraft, excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong attention to detail, be highly dependable and have a proven track record of managing multiple projects and timelines.
The AOG Dispatcher position is critical in answering the email/phone to get technicians on site and delivering maintenance availability by choosing the most appropriate resource (MRO or Satellite) to support aircraft requiring maintenance. The position will also be responsible getting Work Authorizations, supplying job estimates, coordinating travel and invoicing of jobs. The Dispatcher will field calls from the various Maintenance Control teams, or Technical Support teams that comprise the Part 135 / 91 Operations. The Dispatcher will evaluate each request for mobile support for an aircraft requiring AOG or scheduled maintenance and determine from a roster of internal and external resources which resource is best suited to support the need. The Dispatcher will maintain excellent situational awareness of MRO/AOG technician duty times, geographical locations, travel time restrictions, technician, or vendor competencies, FBO facilities, 135 Operator restrictions and return-to-service requirements. As well as other elements, that will affect the scheduling and successful completion of work requested. The Dispatcher will work with the Director/Manager to move resources throughout our network by any means required in support of the AOG aircraft. Communicate effectively through phone and email with scheduling, technical support and active technicians. Manage pricing estimates for work related items and travel costs as required. Review disputed invoices with the techs/customers, bring recommendations to the Manager/Director. Establish and maintain a professional working relationship with vendors and internal departments. Help identify how to track
technicians & vans for improved visibility while traveling/vacations etc. Assist the Manager/ Director towards improved processes for collecting payments during the RTS process.
The coordinator must be willing to travel as needed and work on-call hours as scheduled.
Duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
· Manage vendor databases and support Quality Assurance as required.
· Establish and maintain a professional working relationship with vendors and internal departments.
· Provide regular updates on aircraft status and all support activity to all stakeholders.
· Evaluate and coordinate with scheduling, technical support, vendors, and leadership.
· Ordering Parts and coordinating shipping as needed
· Setting up Work Authorizations
· Creating Job Estimates
· Coordinating Travel Arrangements
· Calling and visiting potential clients to increase service sales
· 2 years’ experience in inspection, maintenance, or servicing corporate type aircraft.
· A&P Certification preferred
· Ability to communicate effectively and quickly through email, text, and phone.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and able to adapt to new technologies.
· Must be dependable and self-motivated to work independently on assigned tasks.
· Must be organized and have a demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously under stressful situations.
· Willing to travel as needed, approximately 10%.
· Must possess excellent organizational and computer skills
· Must be at least 18 years old and a high school graduate
· Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license
· Ability to easily adapt to change and new technology
· Must be goal-oriented, have exceptional attention to detail, and work well independently and with a team.
· Must be able to pass a ten-year Background/Criminal/OMV/Drug Screen
Omni Air Transport offers competitive pay and benefits. This includes medical, vision, dental, PTO, matching 401K, and life insurance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email resume: Careers@flyomni.com
DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, M/F/DISABILITY/VETERAN