Location: Tulsa, OK Preferred*
Position: AOG Maintenance Coordinator
Job Type: Full-time
Omni Air Transport is a world-leading private aviation company with nearly 40 years’ experience in aircraft charter and management. Founded in 1983, the company is centrally based in Tulsa, OK with satellite bases across the United States. Omni Air Transport’s commitment to safety is evidenced by the highly experienced team and recognized among the top 1% of its peers for safety accreditations including Argus Platinum, Wyvern Flight Leader Wingman, IS-BAO Stage III, SMSVP Participant and Department of Defense Preferred Charter Operator. The modern, Wi-Fi-equipped fleet, pristine cabins, and 24/7 concierge service is the reason clients confidently charter with Omni Air Transport. For more information, visit flyomni.com.
POSITION: AOG Maintenance Coordinator
LOCATION: Tulsa, OK Preferred*
*Will consider candidates from anywhere in the U.S.
Omni Air Transport is seeking an experienced AOG Maintenance Coordinator to join our rapidly growing organization and team. The successful candidate will have an A&P License, have experience working as an Aircraft Maintenance Technician on business jet planes, excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong attention to detail, be highly dependable and have a proven track record of managing multiple projects and timelines.
In this role, the coordinator will be responsible for dispatching and coordinating procurement of parts and resources for aircraft requiring AOG or scheduled maintenance. The coordinator will assist in trouble shooting technical issues and researching potential resolutions with the AOG Maintenance Technician. The coordinator must be willing to travel as needed and work on-call hours as scheduled.
Duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
• Manage vendor databases and support Quality Assurance as required.
• Establish and maintain a professional working relationship with vendors and internal departments.
• Provide regular updates on aircraft status and all support activity to all stakeholders.
• Evaluate and coordinate with scheduling, technical support, vendors, and leadership.
• Troubleshooting technical issues, referencing manuals, and advising as needed.
• 2 years’ experience in inspection, maintenance, or servicing corporate type aircraft.
• Must demonstrate mechanical skills.
• A&P Certification
• Ability to communicate effectively and quickly through email, text, and phone.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and able to adapt to new technologies.
• Must be dependable and self-motivated to work independently on assigned tasks.
• Must be organized and have a demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously under stressful situations.
• Willing to travel as needed, approximately 10%.
• Must possess excellent organizational and computer skills
• Must be at least 18 years old and a high school graduate
• Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license
• Ability to easily adapt to change and new technology
• Must be goal-oriented, have exceptional attention to detail, and work well independently and with a team.
• Must be able to pass a ten-year Background/Criminal/OMV/Drug Screen
Omni Air Transport offers competitive pay and benefits. This includes medical, vision, dental, PTO, matching 401K, and life insurance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email resume: Careers@flyomni.com
DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, M/F/DISABILITY/VETERAN