Location: Addison, TX
Position: Part-Time BE-58 PIC
Job Type: Part-Time
The ideal candidate will have exceptional leadership skills, work well with pilots and principals, and have extensive single-pilot Beechcraft Baron experience. Well qualified candidates will have more than +2500 hours, experience in Beechcraft products, impeccable customer service skills, and a solid work history. The ideal candidate will also have a solid understanding of business aviation, strong work ethic, pay close attention to detail and adapt to new technology.
Pay is commensurate with experience.
Duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
- Safely planning and operating owner and charter trips under applicable regulations.
- Checking weather, weight and balance, NOTAMS and supplies.
- Complete company required paperwork.
- Travel as required.
- Position: Pilot in Command
- Location: Addison TX area
- License: Airline Transport Pilot
- Total Flight Time: 1500 hours
- Pilot in Command: 750 hours
- Multi-Engine: 750 hours
- Actual Instrument: 100 hours
- Must possess excellent organizational and computer skills
- Must be at least 18 years old and a high school graduate
- Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license
- Ability to easily adapt to change and new technology
- Must be goal-oriented, have exceptional attention to detail, and work well independently and with a team.
- Must be able to pass a ten-year Background/Criminal/OMV/Drug Screen
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email resume to: OATPilotCareers@FlyOmni.com
DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, M/F/DISABILITY/VETERAN