Position: Challenger 601 PIC
Job Type: Full-Time
We are seeking CL601 PIC based in the Philadelphia area.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional leadership skills, work well with pilots/ principals and be an experienced Challenger 601 captain. Pay is commensurate with experience.
Well qualified candidates will have more than 4000 hours, +3000 PIC jet, impeccable customer service skills, and solid work history. The ideal candidate will also have a solid understanding of business aviation, have a strong work ethic, pay close attention to detail, and adapt to new technology.
The successful candidate will lead a two-pilot team and fly about 300 hours per year.
Duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
• Safely planning and operating owner and charter trips under applicable regulations.
• Check weather, weight and balance, NOTAMS, and supplies.
• Supervise and direct other crewmembers as required.
• Complete company required paperwork
• Travel as required
• Position: Pilot in Command
• Location: live or relocate to the Philadelphia metro area
• License: Airline Transport Pilot with CL601 Type rating
• Total Flight Time: 3000 hours
• Pilot in Command: 2000 hours
• Multi-Engine Land: 1500 hours
• Hours in type: 500 hours
• Must possess excellent organizational and computer skills
• Must be at least 18 years old and a high school graduate
• Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license
• Ability to change and new technology
• Must be goal-oriented, have exceptional attention to detail, and work well independently or as a team.
• Must be able to pass a ten-year Background/Criminal/OMV/Drug Screen
This position offers competitive pay and benefits, including medical, vision, dental, PTO, matching 401K, and life insurance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email resume to: OATPilotCareers@FlyOmni.com
DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, M/F/DISABILITY/VETERAN