Position: Challenger 601 SIC
Job Type: Full-Time
We are seeking a CL601 SIC based in the Philadelphia area.
The ideal candidate will work well with pilots/ principals and have experience as a charter pilot. Pay is commensurate with experience.
Well qualified candidates will have more than 2000 hours of jet time, 1000 multi, +750 PIC, impeccable customer service skills, and solid work history. The ideal candidate will also have a solid understanding of business aviation, have a strong work ethic, pay close attention to detail, and adapt to new technology.
The successful candidate will round out a two-pilot team, fly about 300 hours per year.
Duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
• Assist the PIC in the safe and efficient operation so the aircraft
• Assist the PIC with pre and post flight duties
• Participate in the Omni Air Transport Safety Management System
• Complete company required paperwork
• Travel as required
• Position: Second in Command
• Location: live or relocate to the Philadepphia metro area
• License: Commerical Pilot License with written test completed
• Total Flight Time: 2000 hours
• Pilot in Command: 750 hours
• Multi or Turbine Engine: 500 hours
• Must possess excellent organizational and computer skills
• Must be at least 18 years old and a high school graduate
• Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license
• Ability to change and new technology
• Must be goal-oriented, have exceptional attention to detail, and work well independently or as a team.
• Must be able to pass a ten-year Background/Criminal/OMV/Drug Screen
This position offers competitive pay and benefits, including medical, vision, dental, PTO, matching 401K, and life insurance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email resume to: OATPilotCareers@FlyOmni.com
DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, M/F/DISABILITY/VETERAN