Location: Tulsa, OK
Position: Corporate Trainer
Job Type: Full-Time
Omni Air Transport, Omni Aircraft Maintenance, and Omni Aircraft Sales (Omni) is looking for a dynamic and passionate Corporate Trainer to help our new and existing employees cultivate the skills and knowledge they need to be successful. The ideal candidate for this position will provide complete training and share their expertise in ways that motivate employees at all levels of the Omni organization.
The qualified candidate will be an experienced educator and have excellent organizational skills and a positive attitude.
The goal is to promote efficiency and competitive advantage by developing the skills of personnel.
Duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
· Conduct new hire orientation, workshops, individual/job-specific training sessions, recurrent training, etc. Training needs may also include those for employees in new roles or with new assignments as well as organization-wide training.
· Design and write effective training programs
· Prepare educational material such as written curriculum, videos, etc.
· Support and mentor new employees
· Liaise with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions
· Manage training budgets
· Maintain records of completed training
· Performs other duties as assigned
· Proven experience as a corporate trainer
· Understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools
· Willingness to keep abreast of new techniques in corporate teaching
· Ability to adapt training delivery to different learning styles
· Ability to patiently explain technical material to less technically proficient users
· Proficient in MS Office (esp. Powerpoint); e-learning software is an asset
· Phenomenal communication, presentation and public speaking skills
· Organizational and time management abilities
· Critical thinking and decision making
· BSc/BA in business, HR, finance or relevant field
· Certification (e.g. CPLP) is a plus
· Preference for trainers with a background in aviation in any of the following or related occupations such as pilots, corporate aviation operations, safety and security, and aviation mechanics.
· Must possess excellent organizational and computer skills
· Must be at least 18 years old and a high school graduate
· Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license
· Ability to easily adapt to change and new technology
· Must be goal-oriented, have exceptional attention to detail, and work well independently and with a team.
· Must be able to pass a ten-year Background/Criminal/OMV/Drug Screen
· Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time
· Must be able to observe trainees performance on the computer, in the classroom or during on the job training
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
Omni Aircraft Transport offers competitive pay and benefits. This includes medical, vision, dental, PTO, matching 401K, and life insurance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email resume: Careers@flyomni.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.