Location: Tulsa, OK or Remote
Position: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Job Type: Full-Time
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is an integral part of the development and execution of all digital marketing efforts for Omni Air Transport, Omni Aircraft Sales, and Omni Aircraft Maintenance. The primary focus of this role will be to manage and grow the online presence of each company. The ideal candidate will have advanced knowledge of digital marketing and some web development experience.
Duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
• Develop and implement digital marketing strategy (SEO, SEM, social media ads, etc.) including budget, creative, and reporting
• Manage all company social media accounts
• Write monthly blog articles for all companies
• Maintain corporate websites with updated content, graphics, and design layout
• Brainstorm creative ideas to improve brand awareness and growth
• Generate, edit, publish and share compelling content through digital platforms
• Provide timely status updates about key projects to the leadership team
• Collaborate with sales team to generate customized campaigns and proposals
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Web Dev or similar
• Experience with SEO, PPC, and analytics required
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and/or web development tools (i.e. WordPress) preferred
• Demonstratable experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign experience required, Photoshop & Illustrator experience preferred)
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Exceptional communication and writing skills
• Willingness to work outside of normal business hours when required
• Ability to work under pressure amid distractions and interruptions
• Ability to wear multiple hats and juggle several projects simultaneously
• Willingness to assist in areas outside of primary role as needed by the department and company
• Must possess excellent organizational and computer skills
• Must be at least 18 years old and a high school graduate
• Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license
• Ability to easily adapt to change and new technology
• Must be goal-oriented, have exceptional attention to detail, and work well independently and with a team.
• Must be able to pass a ten-year Background/Criminal/OMV/Drug Screen
Omni Air Transport offers competitive pay and benefits. This includes medical, vision, dental, PTO, matching 401K, and life insurance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email resume and salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Cover letter, portfolio, and/or sample work submissions encouraged.
DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, M/F/DISABILITY/VETERAN