Location: Tulsa, OK
Position: Learjet Second in Command
Job Type: Full-Time
Omni Air Transport is a world-leading private aviation company with 40 years’ experience in aircraft charter and management. Founded in 1983, the company is centrally based in Tulsa, OK with satellite bases across the United States. Omni Air Transport’s commitment to safety is evidenced by the highly experienced team and recognized among the top 1% of its peers for safety accreditations including Argus Platinum, Wyvern Wingman Pro, IS-BAO Stage III, FAA SMSVP Participant and Department of Defense Preferred Charter Operator. The modern, Wi-Fi-equipped fleet, pristine cabins, and 24/7 concierge service is the reason clients confidently charter with Omni Air Transport. For more information, visit flyomni.com.
We are seeking a Learjet SIC interested in a long-term position with a stable charter operator. The ideal candidate will have solid aviation skills, work well with pilots and principals, and jet experience. He or she should also have a solid understanding of business aviation, a strong work ethic, pay close attention to detail, and adapt to new technology. Well qualified candidates will have an ATP license, more than 1500 hours, 750 PIC, turboprop/jet experience, impeccable customer service skills, and a solid work history. Pay is commensurate with experience.
Duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
· Safely planning and operating owner and charter trips under applicable regulations.
· Operating aircraft per company manuals and company procedures
· Assist the PIC is required pre- and post-flight duties
· Conduct all flights with the highest regard to safety, security, and efficiency.
· Travel as required
· Position: Second in Command
· Location: Tulsa OK
· License: Commercial Pilot License (w/ ATP written)
· Total Flight Time: 1500 hours
· Pilot in Command: 500 hours
· Actual Instrument: 200 hours
· Must possess excellent organizational and computer skills
· Must be at least 18 years old and a high school graduate
· Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license
· Ability to easily adapt to change and new technology
· Must be goal-oriented, have exceptional attention to detail, and work well independently and with a team.
· Must be able to pass a ten-year Background/Criminal/OMV/Drug Screen
Omni Air Transport offers competitive pay and benefits. This includes medical, vision, dental, PTO, matching 401K, and life insurance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.