Location: Tulsa, OK
Position: Line Service Technician
Job Type: Full-Time
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated, dependable, and enthusiastic individual to start a career in the aviation industry. Training will be provided to ensure proper safety standards are understood for the marshaling, moving, and parking of various jet and prop aircraft. A sharp attention to detail is essential; this position is responsible for the proper detailing and appearance of aircraft, client vehicles, and the overall condition of the hangar. An enthusiasm and willingness to follow OAT’s customer service standards is essential; this role will often require greeting and assisting customers for departing and arriving flights.
Duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
• Undergo a safety and technical training program for all ramp service responsibilities
• Train on material usage, safety practices and general knowledge of how to clean interior and exterior of company aircraft.
• Perform daily cleaning of both interior and exterior of aircraft and customer vehicles as directed by management
• Responsible for proper servicing of aircraft potable water and lavatories
• Continuous inspection of ramp and removal of debris or objects harmful to aircraft
• Participate in ongoing training programs for customer service standards
• Additional duties and assistance for hangar and ground support equipment maintenance may be assigned
• Multi-task seamlessly
• Lift up to 50lbs and stand/walk for most of a shift
• Must be reliable with a flexible schedule and willing to work in all weather conditions
• On-call and after hours required
• Must possess excellent organizational and computer skills
• Must be at least 18 years old and a high school graduate
• Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license
• Ability to easily adapt to change and new technology
• Must be goal-oriented, have an exceptional attention to detail, and work well independently and with a team.
• Must be able to pass a ten-year Background/Criminal/OMV/Drug Screen
Omni Air Transport offers competitive pay and benefits. This includes medical, vision, dental, PTO, matching 401K, and life insurance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email resume to: Careers@flyomni.com
DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, M/F/DISABILITY/VETERAN