Location: Dallas, TX
Position: LR40/75 Pilot in Command
Job Type: Full-Time
Omni Air Transport is a world-leading private aviation company with 40 years’ experience in aircraft charter and management. Founded in 1983, the company is centrally based in Tulsa, OK with satellite bases across the United States. Omni Air Transport’s commitment to safety is evidenced by the highly experienced team and recognized among the top 1% of its peers for safety accreditations including Argus Platinum, Wyvern Wingman Pro, IS-BAO Stage III, FAA SMSVP Participant and Department of Defense Preferred Charter Operator. The modern, Wi-Fi-equipped fleet, pristine cabins, and 24/7 concierge service is the reason clients confidently charter with Omni Air Transport. For more information, visit flyomni.com.
We are seeking LR40/75 PIC based in the Dallas, TX area. The ideal candidate will have exceptional leadership skills, work well with pilots/ principals and be an experienced Learjet captain. Pay is commensurate with experience.
Well qualified candidates will have more than 4000 hours, +3000 PIC jet, impeccable customer service skills, and a solid work history. The ideal candidate will also have a solid understanding of business aviation, have a strong work ethic, pay close attention to detail, and adapt to new technology.
The successful candidate will be part of a five-pilot team, fly about 400 hours per year, and have ten hard days off per month, scheduled 30 days in advance.
Duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
· Safely planning and operating owner and charter trips under applicable regulations.
· Check weather, weight and balance, NOTAMS, and supplies.
· Supervise and direct other crewmembers as required.
· Complete company required paperwork
· Travel as required
· Position: Pilot in Command
· Location: live or relocate to the Dallas metro area
· License: Airline Transport Pilot with LR45 Type rating (preferred, not required)
· Total Flight Time: 3500 hours
· Pilot in Command: 2000 hours
· Multi-Engine Land: 1500 hours
· Multi-Engine PIC: 500 hours
· Turbine Engine: 500 hours
· Hours in type: 100 hours
· Must possess excellent organizational and computer skills
· Must be at least 18 years old and a high school graduate
· Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license
· Ability to change and new technology
· Must be goal-oriented, have exceptional attention to detail, and work well independently or as a team.
· Must be able to pass a ten-year Background/Criminal/OMV/Drug Screen
This position offers competitive pay and benefits, including medical, vision, dental, PTO, matching 401K, and life insurance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.