Location: San Antonio
Position: LR40 SIC (KSAT)
Job Type: Full-Time
We are seeking a Learjet SIC interested in a long-term position with a stable charter operator in the San Antonio area.
The ideal candidate will have solid aviation skills, work well with pilots and principals, and have jet experience. They should also have a solid understanding of business aviation, a strong work ethic, pay close attention to detail, and adapt to new technology.
Well qualified candidates will have an ATP license, more than 2500 hours, 750 PIC, turboprop/jet experience, impeccable customer service skills, and a solid work history.
Pay is commensurate with experience.
Duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
• Assist in planning and operating charter trips under applicable regulations.
• Operating aircraft per company manuals and company procedures
• Assist the PIC is required pre and post-flight duties
• Conduct all flights with the highest regard to safety, security, and efficiency.
• Travel as required
• Position: Second in Command
• Location: KSAN – San Antonio, TX
• License: Commercial Pilot License (w/ ATP written)
• Total Flight Time: 2500 hours
• Pilot in Command: 750 hours
• Multi-Engine: 1000 hours
• Multi-Engine PIC: 500 hours
• Actual Instrument: 100 hours
• Turbine: 500 hours
• Must possess excellent organizational and computer skills
• Must be at least 18 years old and a high school graduate
• Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license
• Ability to easily adapt to change and new technology
• Must be goal-oriented, have exceptional attention to detail, and work well independently and with a team.
• Must be able to pass a ten-year Background/Criminal/OMV/Drug Screen
Omni Air Transport offers competitive pay and benefits. This includes medical, vision, dental, PTO, matching 401K, and life insurance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email resume to: OATPilotCareers@FlyOmni.com
DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, M/F/DISABILITY/VETERAN