Location: KTUL – Tulsa OK
Position: LR45 Pilot in Command
Job Type: Full-Time
Omni Air Transport is a world-leading private aviation company with 40 years’ experience in aircraft charter and management. Founded in 1983, the company is centrally based in Tulsa, OK, with satellite bases across the United States. Omni Air Transport’s commitment to safety is evidenced by the highly experienced team and recognized among the top 1% of its peers for safety accreditations, including Argus Platinum, Wyvern Flight Leader Wingman, IS-BAO Stage III, SMSVP Participant, and Department of Defense Preferred Charter Operator. The modern, Wi-Fi-equipped fleet, pristine cabins, and 24/7 concierge service are why clients confidently charter with Omni Air Transport. For more information, visit flyomni.com.
We are seeking a LR45 PIC interested in finding the last job he will ever need! The ideal candidate will have exceptional leadership skills, work well with pilots and principals and be type rated in the Lear 45. In addition, the candidate will have more than 6000 hours, +4000 PIC jet, impeccable customer service skills, a solid work history, a solid understanding of business aviation, a strong work ethic, pay close attention to detail, and adapt to new technology. Qualified candidates will be part of a two-pilot crew, have 10 days off, be home 12-20 nights per month, and fly approximately 400 hours per year (150 hours owner and 250 hours charter).
Pay is commensurate with experience.
Duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
· Safely planning and operating owner and charter trips under applicable regulations.
· Checking weather, weight and balance, NOTAMS and supplies.
· Supervise and direct other crewmembers as required.
· Complete company required paperwork
· Travel as required
· Position: Pilot in Command
· Location: KTUL – Tulsa OK
· License: Airline Transport Pilot certificate
· Total Flight Time: 3500 hours
· Pilot in Command: 2000 hours
· Multi-Engine Land: 1500 hours
· Multi-Engine PIC: 500 hours
· Turbine Engine: 500 hours
· Hours in type: time in type (+100 hours preferred)
· Must possess excellent organizational and computer skills
· Must be at least 18 years old and a high school graduate
· Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license
· Ability to change and new technology
· Must be goal-oriented, have exceptional attention to detail, and work well independently or as a team.
· Must be able to pass a ten-year Background/Criminal/OMV/Drug Screen
This position offers competitive pay and benefits, including medical, vision, dental, PTO, matching 401K, and life insurance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email resume to: OATPilotCareers@flyomni.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.