Position: LR45 SIC
Job Type: Full-Time
We are seeking a Learjet SIC interested in a long-term position with a stable charter operator.
The ideal candidate will have solid aviation skills, work well with pilots and principals, and jet experience. He or she should also have a solid understanding of business aviation, strong work ethic, pay close attention to detail, and adapt to new technology.
Well qualified candidates will have an ATP license, more than 1500 hours, 750 PIC, turboprop/jet experience, impeccable customer service skills, and a solid work history.
Pay is commensurate with experience.
Duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
• Safely planning and operating owner and charter trips under applicable regulations.
• Operating aircraft per company manuals and company procedures
• Assist the PIC is required pre and post-flight duties
• Conduct all flights with the highest regard to safety, security, and efficiency.
• Travel as required
• Position: Second in Command
• Location: Tusla OK
• License: Commercial Pilot License (w/ ATP written)
• Total Flight Time: 1500 hours
• Pilot in Command: 500 hours
• Actual Instrument: 200 hours
• Must possess excellent organizational and computer skills
• Must be at least 18 years old and a high school graduate
• Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license
• Ability to easily adapt to change and new technology
• Must be goal-oriented, have exceptional attention to detail, and work well independently and with a team.
• Must be able to pass a ten-year Background/Criminal/OMV/Drug Screen
Omni Air Transport offers competitive pay and benefits. This includes medical, vision, dental, PTO, matching 401K, and life insurance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email resume to: OATPilotCareers@FlyOmni.com
DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, M/F/DISABILITY/VETERAN