Location: KTUL - Tulsa, OK
Position: LR60 PIC
Job Type: Full-Time
We are seeking a LR60 PIC interested in finding the last job he will ever need! The ideal candidate will have exceptional leadership skills, work well with pilots and principals and be type rated in the Lear 60.
Well qualified candidates will have more than 6000 hours, +4000 PIC jet, impeccable customer service skills, and a solid work history. The ideal candidate will also have a solid understanding of business aviation, a strong work ethic, pay close attention to detail, and adapt to new technology.
Pay is commensurate with experience.
The owner is a great guy/family with a long history of owning aircraft. They are low maintenance, treat their pilots well and insist on quality of life for their pilots. As a LR60 PIC, you be part of a great flight department – one everyone will envy.
Duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
• Safely planning and operating owner and charter trips under applicable regulations.
• Checking weather, weight and balance, NOTAMS and supplies.
• Supervise and direct other crewmembers as required.
• Complete company required paperwork
• Travel as required
• Position: Pilot in Command
• Location: KTUL – Tulsa OK
• License: Airline Transport Pilot certificate
• Total Flight Time: 3500 hours
• Pilot in Command: 2000 hours
• Multi-Engine Land: 1500 hours
• Multi-Engine PIC: 500 hours
• Turbine Engine: 500 hours
• Hours in type: time in type (+100 hrs prefered)
• Must possess excellent organizational and computer skills
• Must be at least 18 years old and a high school graduate
• Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license
• Ability to change and new technology
• Must be goal-oriented, have exceptional attention to detail, and work well independently or as a team.
• Must be able to pass a ten-year Background/Criminal/OMV/Drug Screen
This position offers competitive pay and benefits, including medical, vision, dental, PTO, matching 401K, and life insurance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email resume to: OATPilotCareers@FlyOmni.com
DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, M/F/DISABILITY/VETERAN