Location: Tulsa, Ok
Position: Maintenance Customer Service Manager (Omni Aircraft Maintenance)
Job Type: Full-time
Omni Aircraft Maintenance has been inspecting, maintain and operating aircraft since 1983. After decades of solely maintaining the in-house charter fleet for sister company, Omni Air Transport, a dedicated maintenance company was formed in 2020 backed by a nearly 40-year history of safety, reliability, and service excellence. For more information, visit omnimx.com.
POSITION: Maintenance Customer Service Manager
LOCATION: Tulsa, OK
Omni Aircraft Maintenance is seeking a Customer Service Manager to interface with our clientele related to maintenance on our charter and managed fleet. The Customer Service Manager will be responsible for managing the customer relationship from the time of a quote, tracking the job, daily updates to the client up to the final invoice.
Duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
• Issue and follow up on quotes for scheduled maintenance jobs.
• Coordinate and quote AOG jobs.
• Setup travel for AOG jobs
• Setup work orders for Scheduled and AOG jobs
• Track and update clients on all jobs
• Invoice jobs and follow up on open invoices
• Manage client relationships and expectations
• Manage all customer service requirements for maintenance customers.
• Issue monthly billing reports for fleet aircraft
• Perform after action customer satisfaction surveys
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all levels of the company and its customers
• Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects and client relationships
• Ability to work both independently and as part of team
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Ability to handle and maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
• Ability to multi-task and complete work within assigned timelines under minimal supervision
• Ability to exercise independent judgment, discretion, and initiative
• Self-motivated and willingness to take initiative to research and resolve problems
• Ability to travel as needed
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
• Must possess excellent organizational and computer skills
• Must be at least 18 years old and a high school graduate
• Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license
• Ability to easily adapt to change and new technology
• Must be goal-oriented, have exceptional attention to detail, and work well independently and with a team.
• Must be able to pass a ten-year Background/Criminal/OMV/Drug Screen
Omni Aircraft Maintenance offers competitive pay and benefits. This includes medical, vision, dental, PTO, matching 401K, and life insurance.
DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, M/F/DISABILITY/VETERAN