Position: Maintenance Records and Parts Clerk
Job Type: Full-Time
This position will serve as the Maintenance Records and Parts Clerk. Individual would be responsible for safe execution of all maintenance tasks.
This is an exciting opportunity for motivated, dependable, and enthusiastic individuals to start a career in the aviation industry.
Training will be provided to ensure proper safety standards are understood for all aspects of the job. A sharp attention to detail is essential; this position is responsible for making sure that the maintenance team has what they need to perform their job and to make sure the company is getting the best value on all its purchases. An enthusiasm and willingness to develop new and efficient ways to better the company and a positive attitude is a must. This position requires a high level of organization and computer skills to keep track of multiple projects at one time.
Duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
• Order Parts and Control Inventory min and max system
• Issue PO Requests
• Entering Parts and cost on to Work Orders.
• Create and File Maintenance Logbook entries
• Setup outside vendor support
• Perform Shipping and Receiving
• Incoming Parts Inspection
• Coordinate and maintain Hangar supplies.
• Arrange Facilities Maintenance
• Participate in ongoing training programs.
• Other duties as assigned by the Director of Maintenance.
• Previous Supply Chain Management and Purchasing experience required.
• Must possess good organizational and computer skills.
• Must be at least 18 years old and a high school graduate.
• Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license.
• Ability to easily adapt to change and new technology.
• Must be able to bend frequently, stand for long periods of time, and must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Must be reliable with a flexible schedule and willing to work in all weather conditions.
• Must be goal oriented, have an exceptional attention to detail, and work well independently and with a team.
• Must be able to pass a ten-year Background/Criminal/OMV/Drug Screen
• Omni Air Transport offers competitive pay and benefits. This includes medical, vision, dental, PTO, matching 401K, and life insurance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email resume to: OATcareers@flyomni.com
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, M/F/DISABILITY/VETERAN