Location: Tulsa, OK
Position: Maintenance Records Parts Clerk
Job Type: Full-Time
Omni Air Transport provides in-house maintenance support for our fleet and external customers. The Maintenance Records and Parts Clerk is responsible for maintaining aircraft records and work orders in an orderly and up-to-date fashion. The Maintenance Records and Parts Clerk will also work directly with the Production Manager and technicians on everything related to parts from getting quotes, ordering, receiving, tracking cores, managing inventory, and performing incoming inspections.
Duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
- Order Parts and Control Inventory min and max system
- Issue PO Requests
- Entering Parts and cost on to Work Orders
- Create and File Maintenance Logbook entries
- Setup outside vendor support
- Perform Shipping and Receiving
- Incoming Parts Inspection
- Coordinate and maintain Hangar supplies
- Arrange Facilities Maintenance
- Participate in ongoing training programs
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Maintenance
- Previous Supply Chain Management and Purchasing experience required.
- Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license to drive company vehicles, golf carts, tugs and aircraft moving equipment.
- Must be able to bend frequently, stand for long periods of time, and must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be reliable with a flexible schedule and willing to work in all weather conditions
- Must possess excellent organizational and computer skills
- Must be at least 18 years old and a high school graduate
- Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license
- Ability to easily adapt to change and new technology
- Must be goal-oriented, have exceptional attention to detail, and work well independently and with a team.
- Must be able to pass a ten-year Background/Criminal/OMV/Drug Screen
Omni Air Transport offers competitive pay and benefits. This includes medical, vision, dental, PTO, matching 401K, and life insurance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email resume: OATcareers@flyomni.com
DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, M/F/DISABILITY/VETERAN