Location: Tulsa, OK *Will consider well qualified applicants in other States
Position: OAM Director of Sales
Job Type: Full-Time
Omni Aircraft Maintenance (OAM) is seeking a Director of Sales to grow their expanding AOG and scheduled maintenance services across the United States. The Director of Sales will be responsible for seeking new opportunities to expand our network, create relationships with business aircraft owners, other maintenance service providers and FBO’s. This position will focus on business opportunities in both the private and government sectors and provide leadership and support throughout the entire sales cycle.
The ideal candidate will bring a background in Aviation Maintenance and an established list of industry contacts to hit the ground running on day one.
Duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
· Develop new business through visiting, calling, and emailing prospective clients.
· Participate in industry events and tradeshows.
· Create and deliver custom presentations to promote company brand and services.
· Identify market trends and make suggestions for untapped areas of opportunity.
· Maximize sales and meet established goals.
· Travel as necessary to fulfill the requirements of the position. Approximately 75% travel.
· Host clients at our maintenance facilities or other specified locations.
· Coordinate with Director of Marketing on strategy and materials development.
· Provide routine and timely updates to the CEO, President, and all active clients.
· Integrate information from various sources to make recommendations to team and clients.
· Possess an expert understanding of aircraft maintenance.
· Must have technical aptitude and understanding of a broad range of aircraft types.
· Current/former maintenance technician desired
· Proficiency with Salesforce preferred
· Associate degree or commensurate experience
· Must possess excellent organizational and computer skills
· Must be at least 18 years old and a high school graduate
· Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license
· Ability to easily adapt to change and new technology
· Must be goal-oriented, have exceptional attention to detail, and work well independently and with a team.
· Must be able to pass a ten-year Background/Criminal/OMV/Drug Screen
Omni Aircraft Transport offers competitive pay and benefits. This includes medical, vision, dental, PTO, matching 401K, and life insurance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email resume: Careers@flyomni.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.