Location: Tulsa, OK
Position: Quality Inspector
Job Type: Full-Time
Omni Air Transport provides in-house maintenance support for our fleet and external customers. The Quality Inspector is responsible for inspecting and assuring the highest quality and safety of every aircraft that is returned to service. The Inspector will inspect work in progress, review task cards for accuracy, completion, and proper signoffs, create logbook entries, audit aircraft records, audit and approve vendors, complete required repair station reports and complete vendor audits.
Duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
• Assure all work accomplished by mechanics is completed in accordance with the company’s policies and General Maintenance Manual, Manufacturer’s Maintenance Manuals, and current CFRs
• Inspect aircraft and aircraft parts.
• Perform closeup inspections.
• Ensure completion of all inspection work cards and create logbook entries.
• Update Maintenance Tracking System.
• Submit SDR’s to FAA.
• Revise company manuals as needed.
• Participate in SMS duties as assigned to his position.
• Maintain monthly reporting to FAA for Omni.
• Perform quality control and assurance of aircraft maintenance activities including overhaul, modification, maintenance and repair of aircraft structures, engines and accessories as well as of maintenance policy, training and logistical systems
• Review and revise all company maintenance manuals to ensure completeness, availability, and accessibility to maintenance personnel
• Provide effective training to internal and external stakeholders on aircraft maintenance policies, procedures and practices in accordance with best practices, applicable CFRs and Omni directives
• Train and qualify Mechanics and Maintenance Inspectors
• Ensures good communication between the Overseeing Agencies for all Omni held certificates.
• Track and maintain all Omni calibrated tooling.
• Ensure all company maintenance facilities and equipment are kept clean, organized for efficient maintenance workflow.
• Other duties as delegated by the Director of Maintenance.
• Knowledge of all aspects of aircraft maintenance.
• Strong mechanical aptitude.
• Great organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task various projects at a time and complete in a timely manner.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel
• Learjet experience strongly preferred.
• Flexibility in scheduling due to after hours on call responsibilities
• Must be a cooperative member of the team and able to get along with others.
• Must be loyal, reliable, and dependable.
• Possesses a valid Airframe and Powerplant License
• At least 5 years of Part 145 Aircraft Maintenance, including at least 1 year in the capacity of a supervisor role.
• Familiarity with Traxxall maintenance tracking system preferred.
• Must possess excellent organizational and computer skills
• Must be at least 18 years old and a high school graduate
• Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license
• Ability to easily adapt to change and new technology
• Must be goal-oriented, have exceptional attention to detail, and work well independently and with a team.
• Must be able to pass a ten-year Background/Criminal/OMV/Drug Screen
Omni Air Transport offers competitive pay and benefits. This includes medical, vision, dental, PTO, matching 401K, and life insurance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email resume to: Careers@flyomni.com
DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, M/F/DISABILITY/VETERAN